Saturday, November 5, 2016

My name is Lisa and I'm just now starting my On-Line (Teaching in the 21st Century) course which, presumably, started a week ago. My friend Lucy asked me if I'm an on-time person or a last-minute person and I told her I really don't know. In truth, as my participation in this course will undoubtedly reveal, I tend to be a fly by the seat of my pants person. And so here I am, blogging for homework. Thank Gd I know how to blog. As disappointing as it is to imagine a generation of kids who have grown up on screens and who now require an interactive stimulating screen based type of education, I am certain it will be helpful to learn to integrate such teaching methods into the classroom. At a minimum it could mean the end of sloppy handwritten and dog-eaten homework. Until next time....
(For anyone who is wondering, it's Saturday night here in Israel, though Blogger is using US time to indicate when my post went up).

3 comments:

  1. Love your style.

    Great to have you in the course

    Avraham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, your blog made me laugh! Your writing is interesting and entertaining, I hope you'll enjoy yourself on this course and I'll see you around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, your blog made me laugh! Your writing is interesting and entertaining, I hope you'll enjoy yourself on this course and I'll see you around :)

    ReplyDelete